Saturday, February 06, 2010

Ugandan Beads!!

I'm selling these beads to benefit the ministry of www.ekissa.com


Each bead is hand made from recycled paper and is special and unique. They were purchased at a fair trade price from widows in Uganda. All the proceeds from the necklaces go right back to buy more necklaces, therefore supporting the idea that these widows can be self-sustaining and support their families. Ekissa seeks to provide a holistic approach and do our part to help alleviate poverty in Uganda while sharing the hope of Christ.



Some strands are shorter, and some are longer, but each is unique!
The ones are my neck is one long strand that I have tripled, so you can make it
suit what you're wearing.

They are $10 each plus actual shipping. So, the more you buy, the cheaper to ship!
But if you live near me, I'd love to hand them to you in person!


No comments: