Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another Chapter


As you may know, it's coming up on two years ago that God told me to "Go, swift messenger" (Isa. 18:2) to Africa. In this time the Lord has wowed me with all of the ways He has shown Himself and spurred me on with the ministry of ekissa and to love the poor, the widows, and the orphans in Uganda. He has never stopped calling me to fulfill this purpose that He has planned for my life.

Given that, it is time for me to resign from my board position with ekissa and step out in faith and along that path that He has laid out for me. I have been extended the opportunity to work strategically with Africa Renewal Ministries (ARM) http://www.africarenewal.org to help them with communication and social media within the US. John and I have prayed fervently about this and God is telling us that this is what He meant when He called me as a "swift messenger", as I will get the opportunity to witness and communicate on a regular basis how God is working in Uganda (and Africa) through the various projects that ARM has going on.

I thank you in advance for supporting me as a different chapter unfolds in my life! It is so exciting to know that God has ALREADY put all of these things into place and He has already intertwined hearts and lives and will have me continue to work toward furthering His Kingdom!

Until He Comes,
~KV

No comments: