Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fundraising Update!

Here is the update I got yesterday: You helped me raise $200! Woo hoo! Thanks so much friends! I still need to raise another $1,000 by Monday! (See post below)

If you'd prefer to send a check, you can send your tax-deductible contribution to:

Africa Renewal Ministries, PO Box 13733, San Antonio, TX 78213

Just put my name in the memo line. Thanks friends!!!

Anyone who sets himself up as "religious" by talking a good game is self-deceived. This kind of religion is hot air and only hot air. Real religion, the kind that passes muster before God the Father, is this: Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world.
~James 1:27 (The Message)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the 24. Did you count me?
Mor