Thursday, September 02, 2010

Only $444 Needed!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! I am so grateful for your support of my upcoming Uganda trip with Africa Renewal Ministries!! Many of you have given generously and sacrificially and for that I am deeply moved and appreciative. God will bless you exponentially!

I am only $444 away from the $3,000 I have to raise for my trip! Praise God that my plane ticket has been purchased and my other expenditures have almost been met! I am getting so excited because God is working everything out, therefore I know He has BIG things in store for our team!

My plane takes off in two short weeks! Will you please help me raise the rest of what I need?? We can do this!!!

How do you help? ASAP - Call Sonia at the African Renewal office in Austin, TX and make your tax-deductible contribution over the phone! 210.979.7441 Please make sure you tell her to put it toward my trip (Kirsten Vogel).

If you'd prefer to send a check, you can send your tax-deductible contribution to:
Africa Renewal Ministries, PO Box 13733, San Antonio, TX 78213

A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor. ~Proverbs 22:9

No comments: