Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Notebook

Okay, sometimes I just need some stress relief and this method has really paid off for me!  I have a notebook that I always carry in my purse in case I need to take notes for some reason or to write something down so I don't forget it (because of my missing brain cells due to college life and having babies).  So anyway, I decided that when I had a sarcastic comment to make (which is usually daily for me), I would write it in my notebook instead of spew it out of my mouth.  The paper in my notebook has perforations so I could easily tear them out and "ticket" people if the need should arise; which it did today.  I "ticketed" Jake and an angry driver.  LOL.  Yeah, it's stress relief because I'm still cracking up about it.  I'll give you an example, but please don't judge me.  One page in my notebook reads "Get a grip"; another reads "Nice parking! (including a heart on the bottom of the exclamation point and smily face)".  It helps me.  It really does.  I'm needing some levity in my life.

Oh yeah, and I have some AMAZING blessings to tell you about tomorrow.  xoxo   

1 comment:

Denise Fisher said...

I could have used the "nice parking" ticket when I was 8 months pregnant with Abby. I leave my doctors appointment at Spartanburg Regional to find that someone parked right up next to my car. I mean INCHES away. Needless to say I am not "trim" on my best non pregnant day. But at 8 months it was not happening! Well, the guy driving the tram had to get in my van on the passenger side and crawl over to back my car out! It's funny now!